Quinton, NJ 08072 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 08072: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Salem County
- Centroid: Latitude 39.557, Longitude -75.405
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 25
- PO Box Addresses: 216
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: August 4, 2020.
Quinton, NJ 08072 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 08072 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 08079 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 08079 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(2.4 miles E)
(3.4 miles WNW)
Hancocks Bridge, NJ
(4.7 miles SW)
(7.7 miles NNE)
(8.8 miles SE)
(9 miles NW)
Delaware City, DE
(10 miles W)
Seabrook Farms, NJ
(10.7 miles ESE)
Carneys Point, NJ
(11.2 miles NNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.4 miles N)
(1.9 miles NNW)
Elks Terrace, NJ
(1.9 miles W)
Alloway Junction, NJ
(2.7 miles NE)
(2.7 miles SSE)
(3.1 miles NE)
(3.1 miles NNW)
Mannington Mills, NJ
(3.4 miles NW)
(3.4 miles SSE)
(3.4 miles NW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 08072
Use HTL Address Research for a New Jersey Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
New Jersey Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the New Jersey COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.