Newark, NJ 07192 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 07192: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Not Acceptable, USPS
Wachovia Bank, NJ 07192
- ZIP Code Type: UNIQUE - SINGLE ENTITY
- County: Essex County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.73, Longitude -74.177
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 1
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Newark, NJ 07192 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 07192 is a unique - single entity ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 07192 is contained within ZIP Code 07102 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 07102 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
East Newark, NJ
(1.4 miles NNE)
(1.4 miles NE)
East Orange, NJ
(3.1 miles NNW)
(3.1 miles NNE)
Silver Lake, NJ
(3.6 miles N)
North Arlington, NJ
(4.5 miles NNE)
(4.9 miles SSW)
Jersey City, NJ
(5.1 miles E)
(5.3 miles SE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Christopher Columbus Homes, NJ
(1.4 miles N)
(1.9 miles NNW)
Oak Island Junction, NJ
(1.9 miles SE)
(2.7 miles NNW)
(3.1 miles W)
(3.4 miles SW)
Crane Square, NJ
(3.6 miles SSW)
(3.9 miles NNW)
Elm Park Village, NJ
(3.9 miles NW)
(3.9 miles NNE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 07192
Use HTL Address Research for a New Jersey Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
New Jersey Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.