Oceanville, NJ 08231 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 08231: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Atlantic County
- Centroid: Latitude 39.465, Longitude -74.46
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 55
- PO Box Addresses: 134
- Residential Addresses: 135
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2020, Maps updated: November 4, 2020.
Oceanville, NJ 08231 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 08231 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 08231 is contained within ZIP Code 08205 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 08205 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(1.9 miles N)
(3.1 miles SW)
Port Republic, NJ
(4.1 miles NNW)
(6.3 miles SSW)
(6.3 miles W)
(6.4 miles SE)
Mystic Island, NJ
(6.8 miles NE)
Atlantic City, NJ
(7.2 miles SSE)
(8.1 miles SW)
Ventnor City, NJ
(8.7 miles S)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Absecon Highlands, NJ
(1.4 miles SSW)
Seaview Park, NJ
(1.9 miles SSW)
(1.9 miles SSW)
Leeds Point, NJ
(2.4 miles NE)
(3.6 miles N)
Oyster Creek, NJ
(3.6 miles NE)
(4.1 miles N)
Clarks Mill, NJ
(4.3 miles NNW)
(4.7 miles NNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 08231
Use HTL Address Research for a New Jersey Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
New Jersey Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the New Jersey COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.