08803 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 08803: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Hunterdon County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.521, Longitude -75.009
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 34
- PO Box Addresses: 69
- Residential Addresses: 70
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Baptistown, NJ 08803 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 08803 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 08803 is contained within ZIP Code 08825 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 08825 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(2.7 miles W)
(5.6 miles NW)
(7.9 miles E)
(8 miles SSE)
(9.6 miles NNE)
(10.1 miles NNW)
(10.4 miles NW)
(10.7 miles NE)
(11 miles WNW)
(11.3 miles SSE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Point Breeze, NJ
(2.7 miles ESE)
(2.7 miles N)
(2.7 miles SSW)
Oak Grove, NJ
(3.1 miles ENE)
(3.4 miles SE)
(3.4 miles NNW)
(3.4 miles W)
Alvater Corner, NJ
(3.6 miles NNE)
(3.6 miles S)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 08803
Use HTL Address Research for a New Jersey Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
New Jersey Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.