08526 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 08526: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Monmouth County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.165, Longitude -74.496
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 1
- PO Box Addresses: 6
- Residential Addresses: 6
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Imlaystown, NJ 08526 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 08526 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 08526 is contained within ZIP Code 08514 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 08514 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(4.1 miles NNE)
(4.7 miles W)
Twin Rivers, NJ
(6.8 miles N)
New Egypt, NJ
(7 miles SSW)
(7.4 miles N)
(7.4 miles WNW)
(7.4 miles WNW)
(9 miles W)
(9.3 miles W)
Hamilton Square, NJ
(9.4 miles WNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Emleys Hill, NJ
(1.4 miles SSE)
(1.4 miles NNW)
Red Valley, NJ
(1.4 miles E)
(1.4 miles W)
Stone Tavern, NJ
(1.9 miles NE)
(1.9 miles W)
Cream Ridge, NJ
(2.4 miles SW)
(2.7 miles WSW)
(2.7 miles W)
(2.7 miles SSE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 08526
Use HTL Address Research for a New Jersey Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
New Jersey Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.