Port Elizabeth, NJ 08348 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 08348: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Prt Elizabeth, NJ 08348
- ZIP Code Type: STANDARD
- County: Cumberland County
- Centroid: Latitude 39.233, Longitude -75.01
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 23
- PO Box Addresses: 121
- Residential Addresses: 11
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 11
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: August 4, 2020.
Port Elizabeth, NJ 08348 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
There is no demographic data for ZIP Code 08348 due to the small number of residential addresses located within it.
ZIP Code 08348 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 08348 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Port Norris, NJ
(1.4 miles WNW)
Laurel Lake, NJ
(7.4 miles N)
(8.1 miles ENE)
(10.5 miles E)
(11.8 miles N)
(12.2 miles NW)
Corbin City, NJ
(14.5 miles ENE)
Cape May Court House, NJ
(14.5 miles SE)
(14.7 miles SSE)
(15.2 miles NW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Shell Pile, NJ
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles W)
Maurice River, NJ
(1.4 miles W)
(1.4 miles SE)
(1.9 miles NE)
North Port Norris, NJ
(2.7 miles NNW)
New Italy, NJ
(3.4 miles NW)
(3.4 miles NNE)
(3.6 miles ESE)
(3.9 miles NNE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 08348
Use HTL Address Research for a New Jersey Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
New Jersey Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the New Jersey COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.