Fairton, NJ 08320 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 08320: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Cumberland County
- Centroid: Latitude 39.378, Longitude -75.225
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 34
- PO Box Addresses: 133
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2020, Maps updated: November 4, 2020.
Fairton, NJ 08320 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 08320 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 08311 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 08311 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(3.4 miles N)
(3.4 miles SSE)
(6.8 miles NW)
(8.5 miles NE)
Seabrook Farms, NJ
(8.5 miles N)
(10.1 miles E)
Laurel Lake, NJ
(10.8 miles ESE)
(12.4 miles NNE)
(13 miles NE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
New England Crossroads, NJ
(1.4 miles S)
Tindells Landing, NJ
(1.4 miles W)
Husted Landing, NJ
(2.4 miles SW)
(3.1 miles SE)
Dutch Neck, NJ
(3.4 miles WNW)
(3.6 miles NE)
(4.3 miles NW)
Loyds Corner, NJ
(4.3 miles WSW)
(4.3 miles NE)
West Park, NJ
(4.7 miles NNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 08320
Use HTL Address Research for a New Jersey Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
New Jersey Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the New Jersey COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.