Buttzville, NJ 07829 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 07829: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Warren County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.831, Longitude -75.009
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2020, Maps updated: November 4, 2020.
Buttzville, NJ 07829 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 07829 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 07829 is contained within ZIP Code 07863 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 07863 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles WNW)
(1.9 miles SSE)
Mountain Lake CDP, NJ
(2.4 miles NNE)
(3.6 miles W)
Brass Castle, NJ
(4.5 miles S)
(5.1 miles NW)
(5.3 miles SSE)
Port Colden, NJ
(5.5 miles SSE)
Great Meadows, NJ
(5.8 miles ENE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.9 miles E)
(1.9 miles NNW)
(1.9 miles WSW)
(2.7 miles SSW)
Manunka Chunk, NJ
(3.1 miles NW)
(3.4 miles SSW)
(4.1 miles ENE)
(4.1 miles W)
(4.3 miles ESE)
Swayzes Mills, NJ
(4.5 miles N)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 07829
Use HTL Address Research for a New Jersey Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
New Jersey Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the New Jersey COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.